Noise Disturbances or Antisocial Behaviour from Licensed Premises

FAQ: How to Report Noise Disturbances or Antisocial Behaviour from Licensed Premises

Q: How can I report noise disturbances or antisocial behaviour from licensed premises?

A: Reporting Concerns to Licensing Authorities

  • If you are experiencing noise disturbances or antisocial behaviour originating from licensed premises in Uddingston, you can report your concerns to South Lanarkshire Council.

Q: How do I make a complaint about noise disturbances or antisocial behaviour?

  • To make a complaint, you can use South Lanarkshire Council’s online form.

Q: What information should I provide when making a complaint?

  • When making a complaint, provide as much detail as possible about the nature of the noise disturbances or antisocial behaviour. Include the name and address of the licensed premises, the date and time of the incidents, and any specific details about the disturbances or behaviour observed.

Q: Will my identity be disclosed when making a complaint?

  • Your identity may be kept confidential upon request, depending on the policies of the licensing authority. However, providing your contact information can be helpful for follow-up or clarification purposes.

Q: What happens after I submit a complaint?

  • After you submit a complaint using the online form, the licensing authorities will investigate the matter. They may conduct inquiries, gather evidence, and take appropriate action in accordance with licensing regulations and procedures.

Q: Can I track the progress of my complaint?

  • While specific procedures may vary, you may inquire about the progress of your complaint with the licensing department. They should be able to provide updates on any actions taken in response to your concerns.

By reporting noise disturbances or antisocial behaviour, you contribute to maintaining a peaceful and safe environment in your community.

Scroll to Top